- Responsible and accountable for delivering a high standard of performance against targets.
- Establish performance targets in people, quality, service and waste that deliver against operational strategy.
- Manage the availability of labor against the plan and ensure that the site optimizes labor.
- Ensure effective stock control is carried out on site.
- Implementation of safe working procedures.
- Monitor operator’s performance against targets.
- Provide leadership, set standards and direction.
- Excellent managerial and operational skills
- Excellent Communication and people skills
- Excellent team skills
- Strong decision making with a result driven approach
- Able to work under pressure and motivate others to meet deadlines
- 5+ years in a manufacturing operation
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing experience preferable
- Knowledge of H&S standards compliance